Wednesday, September 28, 2022

EOTO Project Watch

 Blog Post #6 

US Postal Service row: What is it about? - BBC News    Technology I learned from someone else was the postal service.  When learning about the postal service I did not realize how long the postal service has been around for, which put me in a little bit of a surprise.  I found it interesting how China was the first creator of the postal service, and then spread to the Middle East, and then Europe, and then finally hit the United States later on.  I find it interesting how the postal service has adapted throughout the centuries of it being around.  How it first started with birds, and horses, and people walking by foot to deliver mail.  How it is now vs how it was back then there is a significant difference.  How the postal service has affected, and it such a big part of the economy interested me. U.S. states urge postal service to halt gas vehicle purchases | Reuters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Post Privacy

  In the first Ted Talk, the man is speaking about electronic tattoos.  What he means when speaking is that with the way technology works to...